Do you love leading and growing a team of hardworking engineers? Are you passionate about solving interesting and meaningful technical problems in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun-loving environment? Do you have an interest in supporting a highly used, feature rich SAAS application and crafting the next generation of scalable components for Marketo?
If you answer Yes to the above questions, we believe our technical lead/ manager position is the right opportunity for you!
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with other engineering teams, product managers, and UX to ensure projects are successful in both features and technically.
- Design, develop and test (including automated, continuous integration) key product features/components of our platform.
- Provide technical leadership to your SCRUM team by mentoring on designs and code when time allows.
- Lead small teams of developers in different geos
- Up to 30% of hands on development.
If you have:
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented programming languages like Java.
- Experience managing or leading a technical team
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- The communication and collaboration skills to participate & shape the architecture, high level and detailed designs of the systems.
- A positive work attitude, are self-motivated, and are a self-starter
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred (or equivalent experience)
We look forward to speaking with you!
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.