We're looking for a Search Marketing intern to join our Adobe in-house search team. In this role, you will support the search team to drive strategy and optimize performance to achieve and exceed quarterly business goals. We are team orientated and highly collaborative, and looking to add another team member who is passionate, willing to learn, and thrives in a fast-paced environment!Responsibilities
- Provide support & analysis of paid search programs across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Yahoo Gemini ad platforms using Adobe Media Optimizer (AMO) to improve return on ad spend. This will require keyword research, ad copy writing, and improving bidding strategies.
- Create and maintain weekly/quarterly performance reports used to identify search trends and provide data driven recommendations.
- Create and implement campaign A/B test experiments to identify optimal performance
- Assist in reporting and forming insights to support Search Marketing Managers in developing the Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
- Stay current with search industry trends, with strong emphasis on mobile optimization
- Interest and/or experience with Google Ad Words, Microsoft Advertising, Yahoo Gemini is plus.
- Interest and/or experience with web analytics, online selling/promotion, or app store download campaigns (Apple App Store/Google Play)
- Interest and/or experience in Search, Display, Social, and A/B testing technologies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, corporate environment, & be self-starter who can thrive within a team.
- A love of data and attention to detail - ability to understand, manipulate, and derive insights from data.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize work in a fast paced atmosphere
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including expert/advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus!
Adobe is the global leader in digital experience and digital media solutions. Our tools and services allow our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, measure and optimize it over time and achieve greater business success. We help our customers make, manage, measure and monetize their content across every channel and screen.
Adobe has been and will continue to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.