Adobe.com is one of the most heavily trafficked corporate websites in the world, the front door for the majority of our customers, and a primary revenue generator. You will be on the SEO team that focuses on making adobe.com a best-in-class experience for our users - all the way from a web search to onsite experiences. Working in close partnership with content and product owners across the organization, you will develop and execute on a SEO approach that will deliver key business drivers.
- Drive keyword research better optimize existing content and drive new traffic opportunities while conducting SEO analysis and recommending a content strategy.
- Identify appropriate content and partner closely with product owners to craft or support website content (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Drive link building in coordination with SEO KPIs and assist in development and execution of content strategies.
- Be informed of industry trends, Search engine algorithm updates, competitive landscape
- Monitor SEO analytics dashboards and reporting tools and dedicatedly identify areas for improvement, attention and/or investment as well as monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Provide periodic and regular updates via to team members & key partners on project status, timelines, and results.
The ideal candidate will have:
- You will have a strong customer focus and a real passion for SEO with ideally 3-4 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Analytical approach to understanding business requirements and translating them into a strong SEO content strategy
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills and equally able to talk to and influence content partners, product managers, executives, and diverse partners.
- A hardworking, creative self-starter with an innovative attitude with validated ability to successfully drive complex issues through analysis and resolution and the ability to juggle several initiatives successfully and shift priorities as needed.
- Deep understanding of SEO methodologies and standard methodologies, experience with website analysis (e.g., Google Analytics) and various other industry standard reporting tools/sites. You would ideally have experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc) and exposure to CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.