Customer Support Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
SUMMARY: Adobe Care and Wellness is a case management team providing quality health care for counties all over Arizona. Centers of excellence include integrated case management, in-home/in-clinic wellness assessments, preventative care, transitional care, and providing social work services. We are an integrated health solutions company that specializes in customizing programs for insurance groups, providers, hospitals, and families.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude in providing customer service by being respectful of all clients.
- Work collaboratively within a team setting to provide positive outcomes for patients.
- Participate in forming solutions for presenting problems and determining realistic goals.
- Demonstrate professional, appropriate, and effective communication with clients, families, and other team members to ensure continuity of care.
- Maintain patient confidentiality, following all HIPPA guidelines and regulations.
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound call
- Complete Observation Calls, Missed Visit Calls
- Complete 30/90 day hospital discharge calls
- Complete Satisfaction and PQI calls (monthly)
- Complete Health Risk Assessments with members
- Complete scheduling for all needed services.
- Compliance with HIPAA
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Adobe Care And Wellness LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Adobe Care And Wellness LLC