Customer Support Associate Bilingual - REMOTE
- Posted: 2 days ago
- $18 to $20 Yearly
Adobe Care & Wellness (ACW) is an organization whose culture is based on inclusivity and guided by a driving mission to positively impact the lives we touch. Founded in 2018, ACW is a woman-owned business, recognized as one of Arizona’s fastest-growing companies and a Phoenix Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work.” Based out of Phoenix, AZ with satellite locations in multiple states, ACW is an integrated health solutions company that specializes in customizing programs for insurance groups, providers, hospitals, and families offering case management, in-home/in-clinic wellness assessments, preventative care, transitional care, and social work services. ACW is the only fully integrated healthcare provider in the nation offering top-tier, meaningful medical services with a variety of service lines. As we continue to expand and serve those in need, we are looking for people who want to make a difference.
Provide inbound/outbound front office support within the service center to coordinate communication efforts, between other member services, and members via phone support, customer services, surveys, and scheduling. As a Customer Support Associate, you will connect personally with our third-party insurance members, listen to their concerns, and help find them the solutions (appointments, referrals, etc.) that they need to maintain a respectful quality of life.
This position will report to the Phoenix office (Glendale Ave. and 16th St.), Monday-Friday, 8a-5p for training. Work from home is available after a 90-day training period concludes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude in providing customer service by being respectful of all clients
- Work collaboratively within a team setting to provide positive outcomes for patients
- Participate in forming solutions for presenting problems and determining realistic goals
- Demonstrate professional, appropriate, and effective communication with clients, families, and other team members to ensure continuity of care
- Maintain patient confidentiality, following all HIPPA guidelines and regulations.
- Answer incoming calls about service inquiries
- Make outgoing calls including, but not limited to, observation, missed visits, discharge, and satisfaction, as well as others
- Schedule appointments and service requests
- Answer incoming calls
- Make outbound calls
- Complete 30/60/90-day hospital discharge calls
- Complete Satisfaction and PQI calls (monthly)
- Complete Health Risk Assessments with members
- Complete scheduling for all needed services
- Compliance with HIPAA
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to speak English and Spanish fluently
- Spanish-speaking is REQUIRED
- Proficiency in Microsoft products
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Identify and resolve problems in efficient and effective ways
- Ability to manage sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Diligence and accuracy
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
EDUCATION, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associate degree preferred
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
ACW is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Adobe Care And Wellness LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Adobe Care And Wellness LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?