Warehouse Associate (FT) Casper, WY
Admiral Beverage Corporation Casper, WY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Warehouse Laborer: Loads and unloads materials for sale and distribution. Position requires a high degree of accuracy, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to lift 60 pounds. The noise of the work environment is usually loud, and the employee will be exposed to outside weather conditions, combustibles, large machinery and mechanical parts.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from trucks, pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand, fork lift, hand truck and/or electric pallet jack, as appropriate.
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Loads materials into vehicles to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Conveys materials from storage sites to designated loading area.
- Counts and records number of units of materials moved or handled, breakage and spoilage on appropriate sheets.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases and other containers.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and wraps bundles together.
- Performs housekeeping and grounds maintenance warehouse and sales center offices.
- Wears Company provided uniform and presents a professional image to customers and the work place.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
Admiral Beverage CorporationWhy Work Here?
Aggressive Compensation Based on Performance Benefits & Tuition Reimbursement
Admiral Beverage and affiliated companies have been quenching the thirst of the Pepsi generation for over 50 years.
Transportation and Storage