FT Line Operator: Pleasant View, UT - $350 Sign On Bonus (after 6 months)
Admiral Beverage Corporation Pleasant View, UT
- Expired: April 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best products and services in the region. With the strength of a large company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and holidays, and much, much more!
Current Admiral Beverage Employees (excluding Contractors): Please apply via your internal Workday Account.A company with heart, a company who cares, a company who commits: Admiral Beverage Corporation (ABC).
As an employee with ABC, you'll receive more than just a paycheck.
We take pride in our impactful, rewarding cultureemploying diverse people doing diverse jobs in diverse markets. Join our team for the best benefits in the beverage industry: tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 per year), health insurance, 401K, PTO, and many other great perks! Apply today and grow with us!
Let us invest in you.Job Description
Primary Location:Ogden, Utah
Line Operator: Is responsible for the safe operation of the filler, palletizer, and packing machines. The line operator produces beverage products that meet all food safety standards. This position will require an individual to perform all functions of the position meeting all safety standards. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is very loud; employee will be exposed to moving mechanical parts, airborne particles, chemicals including caustic chemicals, and humid or wet conditions.
- Starts machine, engages feed, and observes operation.
- Inspects and evaluates operation to verify conformance to specifications.
- Notifies appropriate foreman or supervisor of immediate or anticipated problems in production process.
- Makes minor/routine adjustments to machine controls and guides, consistent with production and change over standard operating procedures.
- Replenishes packaging supplies such as, caps, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels to ensure minimum down time.
- Mounts supplies on spindles or places supplies in hopper or other feeding devices.
- Inspects filled container to ensure that product is packaged according to specifications.
- Removes samples of product, labels with identifying information, and takes samples to laboratory for analysis.
- Performs minor cleaning of machine parts and surrounding area.
- Removes jams and stops machine in circumstance that may result in injury to personnel or damage to equipment or product.
- Fills out and maintains required production logs and status documentation.
- Wears and utilizes appropriate safety equipment.
- Wears Company provided uniform and required sanitation and safety devices as appropriate to comply with safety and sanitation standards for beverage production operations.
- Completes all required Food Safety and GMP training and demonstrates compliance on a continual basis.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
Reliable. Caring. Committed. If this sounds like you, youll fit right in. Follow this link to our online application.
Admiral Beverage is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check to begin employment.
We want to know how you heard about us! Be sure to select an option when you fill out your application- Employee Referral,Social Media,Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Snagajob, or CareerBuilder #CB
Admiral Beverage Corporation
AddressPleasant View, UT
ManufacturingView all jobs at Admiral Beverage Corporation