FT Driver Trainee IDAHO FALLS
Admiral Beverage Corporation Idaho Falls, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Driver Trainee: Attends the CDL training program to become a local delivery driver. Candidates provide excellent customer service to both store owners, and customers. Effectively resolves any complaints or discrepancies. Must have a valid driver’s license, and meet company driver qualifications. Candidates must demonstrate a high level of accuracy, and ability to work without direct supervision. Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds. Work environment can be loud, employee is exposed to the outside weather conditions during deliveries, and exposed to airborne particles and fumes.
- Drives truck to deliver beverage product to customer's place of business in highway, rural and city street conditions in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Works without direct supervision.
- Effectively resolves customer complaints.
- Records sales or delivers information on daily sales or delivery record.
- Operates computerized inventory and invoicing system.
- Operates hand trucks.
- Collects or picks up empty containers.
- Supervises truck loading and unloading and secures loads.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Cleans inside of truck. Performs daily inspection and routine fluid, air and oil maintenance on truck.
- Wears Company provided uniform and presents a professional image to customers and the work place.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
Admiral Beverage CorporationWhy Work Here?
Aggressive Compensation Based on Performance Benefits & Tuition Reimbursement
Admiral Beverage and affiliated companies have been quenching the thirst of the Pepsi generation for over 50 years.
AddressIdaho Falls, ID