Driver Supervisor (FT): Albuquerque, NM
Admiral Beverage Corporation Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
Driver Supervisor: Supervises the delivery department to ensure efficiency and accuracy of the delivery department. Successfully supervises the delivery department to increase performance standards. This position will require excellent leadership skills, ability to resolve conflict, and critical thinking skills to provide operational solutions to problems. This position will require a Class A CDL, and must meet all company driver qualifications. The work environment is usually loud and the employee will be exposed to outside weather environment. Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds unassisted.
- Must ensure that all stops are made, and routes delivered to customers.
- All quality control standards for beverages are followed.
- Ensures that the cooler, back-stock and shelves stocked on every delivery.
- Conduct rotation audits on drivers while covering/training delivery routes.
- Manages vacation schedule to ensure adequate manpower coverage.
- Participate in weekly department meetings to ensure delivery team concept.
- Help manage the ‘Hot Shot Program’.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
Admiral Beverage CorporationWhy Work Here?
Aggressive Compensation Based on Performance Benefits & Tuition Reimbursement
Admiral Beverage and affiliated companies have been quenching the thirst of the Pepsi generation for over 50 years.
Transportation and Storage