Prestigious finance firm in DTLA is on the lookout for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support two high-level executives in their investment group.
This person must be bold but must also be flexible for the executives they are supporting. We are seeking candidates who have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong abilities, and an elevated sense of professionalism. A degree and at least 7+ years of administrative experience with professional services firms are highly preferred.
Duties of this role include the following:
- Answering phones and screening calls
- Generating correspondence and compiling information
- Arranging complex domestic and international travel arrangements
- Preparing detailed expense reports
- Handling special projects
Perks of this role will include a generous annual bonus, paid overtime, full benefits, and a great corporate culture.
- Strong work ethic with a flexible approach and friendly demeanor
- Bachelor's degree
- Longevity in past positions, preferably within financial services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
We are looking for applicants who would like to find a long-term home with their next employer. If this opportunity has piqued your interest, please submit your resume.