Global investment firm located minutes from the beach is looking for a top-notch Administrative Assistant. The company is seeking a goal-oriented, driven, and motivated individual who is interested and excited about supporting a growing team and taking on more tasks down the line. There will be an opportunity to complete projects and support different departments within the organization.
The day-to-day duties will include:
- Acting as the front face of the company (greet guests, answer phones, manage conference rooms, and maintain general office upkeep)
- Assisting with office management tasks (receive and distribute mail/packages, order weekly supplies, maintain inventory, and file receipts)
- Handling expense reports (prepare, complete, and maintain expenses)
- Compiling various documents (print and bind pitch books and prepare presentation materials)
- Assisting the HR team (handle new hire onboarding, set up desks, order business cards, and conduct tours)
The variety of duties will allow you to develop your skillset and work alongside a variety of departments! 2+ years of administrative experience and a college degree is required. Additionally, the ability to multitask, prioritize, and work accurately is a MUST.
The team is close-knit and knows how to work hard and play hard. Additionally, the company holds many teambuilding activities and offers a strong benefits package and annual bonus.
If you meet the qualifications and feel this role aligns with your experience and long-term goals, please submit your resume.