Workers' Compensation Claims Adjuster
AdminSure Inc Ontario, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
AdminSure Inc. is a successful Workers’ Compensation Third Party Administrator located in Ontario, California. We administer self-insured Workers’ Compensation Programs in California.
We seek qualified candidates who embody our culture of teamwork, integrity, and professionalism. We value our employees and offer fulfilling and challenging careers in a comfortable environment with excellent salaries and generous benefits.
We cultivate a respectful and stimulating environment and offer employees opportunities to learn and grow. We promote from within when possible giving employees with proven reliability, performance, and talent an opportunity for advancement.
The AdminSure benefit package is both comprehensive and valuable. The company pays 100% of the cost for employees and a high percentage of the cost for dependents for multiple benefits. Please review our website for more detail, http://www.adminsure.com/Careers.aspx.
We are looking for motivated, experienced, positive, respectful, and team-oriented individuals to join our professional team!
At this time, we have a Workers' Compensation Claims Adjuster position available to staff a City client in California. Please apply if you meet our minimum requirements for a WC Claims adjuster:
- Must have a State of California Self-Insurance Administrator’s Certificate
- Must possess proven organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- WCCP designation preferred, however not required
- Minimum 3 years indemnity adjusting experience with an indemnity/litigated caseload of at least 150 claims
- Municipality adjusting experience is a plus
- College degree preferred, however not required
- Strong workers’ compensation claims handling/technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Great attitude and resilience
- Proven ability to meet industry claims administration standards and time frames
- Salary negotiable depending upon experience and education
- Remote adjusting position (s) are periodically available depending upon experience
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
AdminSure is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We look forward to hearing from you!
3380 Shelby Street OntarioOntario, CA
GovernmentView all jobs at AdminSure Inc