ADMAR Supply, part of The DiMarco Group, is the largest independently owned provider of construction equipment and supplies throughout upstate New York, including the Southern Tier, Hudson Valley. PA, and Ohio. We offer superior customer service and on-time deliveries of aerial work platforms, rough-terrain forklifts, excavators, compressors, pumps, generators, concrete solutions, and compaction, along with an extensive service and parts department.Job Description
ADMAR is growing!! We currently have an opportunity for an Heavy Equipment Mechanic at our Syracuse, NY branch. The Mechanic is responsible for the maintenance and repair of ADMAR Supply and customer-owned equipment.
- Inspect and tag returned rental equipment, noting any damage or other necessary repairs
- Troubleshoot heavy equipment and make necessary repairs ; ensure equipment is properly repaired on a timely basis
- Perform complete inspections of equipment and report issues with repairs to Service Manager
- Complete all required paperwork on a timely basis
- Experience in the service repair industry, preferably repairing construction (heavy) equipment
- Knowledge of gas engines, hydraulics and electrical systems
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high pressure environment with a high level of complexity
- Must possess winning attitude and inner motivation to succeed.
ADMAR was founded by individuals familiar with the frustration of finding reliable, accessible sources for equipment and supplies. We built our business around a commitment to meeting the many needs of contractors with a full range of equipment provided by top manufacturer brands. We believe that with an unmatched combination of competitive pricing and personal service, we will be the supplier of choice for all types of contractors. The ADMAR Supply Company also offers a competitive benefits package that includes generous medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, as well as 401 (k) and numerous other benefits.