Medical Device Production Associate (2nd Shift)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $21 Hourly
Setup and operation of equipment in a process development or limited production environment. Additional responsibilities may include but not be limited to; setup of repeat work, performing specific preventive maintenance tasks, documenting process conditions and results, and quality reporting. From time to time as certain workload conditions develop, it may become necessary for this individual to temporarily assume other roles.
- Utilize various pieces of industrial machinery to complete optical and software setup of production.
- be adaptive with the ability to find ways around obstacles or develop new approaches and/or methods.
- Take ownership of all assigned activities while insuring that quality remains a high priority.
- Provide assistance and troubleshooting for production issues.
- Analyze and document data and procedures.
- Perform simple to complex part inspections.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to changing priorities and processes.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Mechanical and analytical aptitude.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Adkore Megaforce