Job Title: Talent Acquisition (Supply Chain/Logistics/Manufacturing)
Duration: 4+ months contract with possibility to get extended
Location: Seattle WA
- 1+ years of recruiting experience.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience"
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Experience working in, or recruiting for, high volume front line retail Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.