Title: Supply chain Manager
Location: Thousand oaks, CA- 91320
Duration: 1+ Year Contract
- The Supply Chain Manager – Anaplan Center of Excellence reports directly to Sr. Manager, Platforms Leader within the Digital Supply Chain Organization.
- This role will be leading and managing activities to as part of the new Anaplan Center of Excellence within the Supply Chain Excellence and Innovation Organization to sustain client critical capabilities in cross-functional forecasting, modeling and strategic analytics.
- The individual will be responsible for achieving the following objectives:
- Establish an Anaplan Center of Excellence which will support the global planning network and the Integrated Business Planning process at Client
- Deliver on Supply Chain’s strategic goal of Agility by building critical capabilities in forecasting, scenario planning, and analytic insights
- Support organizational change through utilizing the Anaplan system to its maximum potential, enabling optimization of forecasting and having more transparency, accuracy and efficiency in the forecasting and planning processes
- 3-5 years of related experience in International, Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain Environment
- 1-2 years of experience with supply planning
- 2+ years of experience designing, modeling and deploying models with widely used planning and analytics applications such as Anaplan, Hyperion, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1, Business Objects, Qlick, Tableau, Power BI, Access
Day to Day:
- Develop and deliver training to end users on navigation and troubleshooting within Anaplan
- Provide system support to the supply chain organization during monthly planning cycle process; Collaborating with OIS to resolve issues, communicate ticket status as well as preventative and corrective actions on systemic issues to planning network
- Develop and keep Anaplan updated with the latest developments through latest releases, user community, and various online training opportunities. Translate the relevant ones into tools, tips and tricks in appropriate models.
- Work with Master Data Teams, IS, Finance and Commercial to ensure the integrity of the data flows to and from internal systems
- Facilitate continuous improvement by providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing solutions that meet user requirements by utilizing Anaplan platform
- Manage, govern and oversee the Anaplan models in use. Configure and maintain planning tools lists, modules, dashboards, actions, and other model settings to meet business needs and adhere to best practices in Application building
- Create and manage metrics to measure Anaplan adoption within the business, as well as measure performance of the Anaplan center of excellence