Position Summary/Job Description:
· Execute zero downtime deployments for Digital Web Applications on various platforms like Amazon Web Services, Datacenter, Openshift & Google Cloud Platform to Production for client’s website.
· Perform data refreshes, certificate upgrades & API key renewals in lower environments and support infrastructure changes, such as Tomcat & Java upgrades
· Execute Oracle & Mysql database deployments required for digital web applications
· Automate digital web application deployments using scripting languages such as shell & ruby for an efficient deployment pipeline
· Automate Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline setup to reduce overhead and cycle time in entire chain from build to deploy.
· Resolve lower environment issues to support QA & Stage testing by product & performance teams through root cause analysis by analyzing application server logs in Splunk, frontend issues & drive them to resolution.
· Ensure resolution of Production incidents by partnering with Site Reliability & Production support teams by facilitating deployments or live config updates as needed.
· Responsible for debugging the application deployment failures issues like startup timing issues, memory and core issues, configurations issues and Rabbit MQ connectivity issues.
OpenShift, Bash Scripting, Python, RESTful API, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Splunk, AWS
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
The minimum education requirement to perform the job duties is a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology/Systems or equivalent work experience of at least 2-3 years.
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
AWS and Automation background, great cross functional communication skills
Why Work Here?We are a technology solutions company helping organizations accelerate their business innovation and growth through project and talent solutions.
Opportunity to learn and grow.