Project Coordinator Temple Terrace-FL
Aditi Consulting Temple Terrace, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Manager - I
9+ Months Contract
- MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- 2 or more years Project Management experience
- Vendor Management experience
- BS/BA degree in related discipline (i.e. business, marketing, communications, Computer Science).
- PMP Certification. -The ability to modify the messaging appropriately to various technical, managerial, and leadership audiences is critical for this position.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to think analytically and follow through with complex problems; strong follow-through and ability to implement tasks.
- Team player with a high-energy level and diligent work ethic, ability to meet or exceed deadlines, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, ability to organize and prioritize activities.
- Strong skills in G Suite (e.g., Docs, Sheets, and Slides) and Microsoft Suite (Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
As a Project Manager, your focus may include but not be limited to:
- Manage third party vendors
- Develops and manages detailed project schedules, status reports, tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet needs of customers.
- Manages multiple requests for cross functional project teams, set timelines, follow-up actions and communicate results.
- Reports on project progress throughout the project lifecycle or specific phases.
- Communicates major milestones and identifies potential project risks; conducts regular status meetings to review project activities; manages prioritization procedures.
- Sets and manages stakeholder expectations, managing and escalating issues and changes.
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders and project resources to drive key decisions, drive progress and ensure timely project completion.
- BA/BS desired PMP desired
- Shift: standard m-f 8-5
Aditi ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Working on the most challenging roles, and high-level executive recruiting and being able to implement sourcing tools to find the best.
We are a technology solutions company helping organizations accelerate their business innovation and growth through project and talent solutions.
AddressTemple Terrace, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Aditi Consulting