MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in geospatial environment
- Strong Computer Skills (Databases, Processes, and Administrative)
- Comprehensive knowledge and skill for more complex applications to include 3-GIS, ArcGIS, AutoCAD, Visio, Excel, Word, Excel, and Microstation
- Experience with working application of engineering systems and databases.
- Detail oriented, well organized, and effective in multi-tasking.
- Capable of working independently to achieve deliverables and resolve urgent/complex issues.
- Demonstrates knowledge of engineering principles within OSP job related functional area to include general practices, procedures and industry standards including ability to read and interpret OSP engineering prints and construction designs
- Project management experience and/or certifications
- Experience with OSP fiber construction
- Experience in Telecommunications industry
- BA in Geosciences
- Individual will work independently and as a team to create and/or validate newly constructed and existing nework fiber paths in our geospatial system(s).
- Individual will review designs from our construction vendors and verify as sound or make recommendations for re-route.
- As internal and customer orders are received for fiber usage, individual will review requests, assign fiber and route properly route orders for completion.
Associates degree in Geospatial Systems minimal, with desired BA in Geosciences