Job Title: mechanical Designer(windchill and Proe)
Location: Clarksville, TN 37040
Duration: 6+ months contract with possible extension
• Recent experience with Pro-Engineer Creo 2.0 or Creo 4.0 3D solid modeling software and Wind-Chill PLM software is required. Produce, design, and document utilizing computer design and product life cycle management systems. Unit Product Drawings- both detailed drawings and layouts.
• Bill of Material creation and maintenance • Understand and adhere to design and drafting standard practices.
• Work from oral or written engineering instructions, procedures, drawings, and sketches.
• Complete assignments and detect and correct own errors.
• Maintain competency level of computer aided graphic system and other applications through company-provided training and materials. • Assemblies, Solid and sheetmetal Modeling Utilizing Pro-Engineer Creo 2.0 and Wind-Chill. • Adhere to all company safety and security policies and procedures.
• Work with minor independent judgment under close direction of senior staff. Work content and accuracy reviewed by engineers or senior department members.
• Moderate. Mobility required acquiring necessary information from other areas or departments. Occasionally required to lift materials for support of supplier development, product prototype, or laboratory build and test.
• Other Technical duties as required Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 Years of Experience
• Two-year Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Design/ or 4 year degree and 2 of these years count toward the 2 year experience
Education type: Associates Degree
• Must understand basic principles of designing equipment, drafting, and computer-aided design and apply principles to assigned tasks.
• Adaptable - Adjusts to changing Demands, priorities and objectives
• Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Related Experience with HVAC, refrigeration systems or components preferred.
• Must be customer driven and quality minded in performing all assigned duties.
• Must be able to function in a technical engineering team environment.
• Ability to handle multiple, varied tasks simultaneously
• Good Skills in following competencies: Creativity, Team Building, Planning & Organizing, Communication, Critical Thinking, Conscientious
Top 3 skills:
- 2D/3D CAD – ProE Creo 2.0 and Windchill- 2 yrs. Commercial or industrial product design.
- Basic Part Design and Assembly (sheet metal is preferred, but plastic is okay)
- Schematics, Wiring and Electronic Component Experience OR Advanced CAD assembly
Why Work Here?We are a technology solutions company helping organizations accelerate their business innovation and growth through project and talent solutions.
Opportunity to learn and grow.