Management Consultant-Operational Strategy
Aditi Consulting Lone Tree, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Uses internal databases and other Internet resources to qualify a candidate address and determine the ownership name and/or building agent. Verify and validate Client's customers in target buildings.
- Make and answer phone calls to building owners to discuss Client's value proposition. Engage in active listening, utilize software, databases, scripts and tools appropriately. Informs landlords by explaining procedures, answering questions, providing information.
- Makes recommendation on process improvements based on feedback from building ownership. Maintain and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines, recommending improved procedures.
- Ability to maintain strong phone presence by asking clarifying questions and move projects to the next phase.
- Interfaces with internal engineering staff to schedule site surveys and follow up with building ownership.
- Interfaces with internal legal team to negotiate BAA agreements.
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish.
You’ll need to have:
- Ability to cold call
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Experience in telecommunications network build-out and processes
- Sales experience and understanding of sales products
- understanding of legal terms and conditions
- Understanding of real estate industry
Even better if you have:
- Contract negotiation experience
- Project management experience
- Experience in telecommunications network build out and processes
Sales experience and understanding of sales products
Aditi ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Talent is at the heart of everything we do and deliver. Opportunity to learn and grow.
We are a technology solutions company helping organizations accelerate their business innovation and growth through project and talent solutions.
AddressLone Tree, CO
BusinessView all jobs at Aditi Consulting