Job Title: Interaction Designer (UI/UX Designer)
Job Duration: 12+ Months with high possibility of extension
Job Location: Bellevue, WA
• At least 5 years relevant experience required.
• This position gives you the chance to innovate and design new products and services.
• Candidates must be able to understand the balance of user experience, business case, and time-to-market, and make trade-offs where appropriate.
• Define the customer experience for existing and new product applications, and handset experiences, that establish and adhere to established conventions and standards.
• Understand customer needs, as well as business and functional requirements.
• Work closely with user research and product management team to define product requirements.
• Create user stories, detailed and comprehensive wireframes, workflows, prototypes, and requirements that effectively communicate the information design and interaction design.
• Work with usability engineers to gather data on the design and iterate.
• Collaborate with visual designers, content strategists and engineering teams to implement your designs.
• Looking for designers who can support both UX and UI design.
• The team uses Sketch, which is a Mac-only program.
• Being able to self-direct their work in a fast paced environment.
• Designers will work within the Product, Services & Innovation team.
Why Work Here?We are a technology solutions company helping organizations accelerate their business innovation and growth through project and talent solutions.
Opportunity to learn and grow.