Aditi Consulting Champaign, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: HR Generalist
Duration: 24 months
Location: Champaign IL
- To provide HR support service to employees, managers and HR colleagues for recruitment (hourly and salaried), new hire orientation, time and attendance, payroll queries, application of existing policies and procedures, HR administration (e.g.: compensation and benefits, performance awards, WorkDay etc.), support on training activities (register training information etc.) and coordinate HR services.
- Provide ‘first line’ support to employees, managers and HR Colleagues who have queries on existing HR policies or procedures and benefits.
- Responsible for tracking, maintenance and updating of employee files, including I-9s, requesting system amendments
for employee changes, supporting time reporting on Kronos and sending relevant paperwork to be entered to employees electronic history files.
- Send relevant employee related documentation to the correct support group e.g. FML, Workers Compensation, medical notes, etc.
- Support local facility recruiting/interviewing activities where needed.
- Attend local Job Fairs and Career sessions where requested.
- Provide backup support and coverage in the absence of the on-site HR Manager.
40 hours per week with overtime as and when required
Hours to be agreed however preference will be given to who willing to work hours to support our 2nd and 3rd shift
- Must have a minimum 2 years HR Generalist experience
- PHR or SPHR certification
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Strong computer skills
Aditi ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Working on the most challenging roles, and high-level executive recruiting and being able to implement sourcing tools to find the best.
We are a technology solutions company helping organizations accelerate their business innovation and growth through project and talent solutions.
BusinessView all jobs at Aditi Consulting