Top must-have skills:
- At least 3-5 years of Customer care operations or account management experience; handling high profile escalations in a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical and critical thinkers that have ability to support for strategic project management
- Superb communication skills; this role will be email driven and will be central POC for high level escalations. They must have concise and clear communication in emails! (Please do not submit candidates w/ only Call center experience).
- Proficiency in excel (minimum skills: pivot & v-lookup)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
Years of experience: At least 3-5 years; HM is open to candidates with greater years of experience as long as they are not looking for “temporary” jobs.
Preferred: SAP experience is a plus; Experience in the home electronics and appliances industry, handling B2B high profile escalations is a strong plus!
As an Escalation Account Specialist, you will manage the needs of current clients, by working alongside Strategic Account Managers and Program Managers within the Customer Care Division of Client This position will provide several key customers with a single point of contact for escalation resolution, support key service initiatives, and support for strategic project management. In addition you will be required to manage or create reports as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
Key Duties include:
- Ability to handle high volume of email and outbound calls to help solve escalations to general daily business needs
- Provide a great client experience by maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward our business partners and consumers at all times.
- Project management execution to hit deadlines and overcome internal and external obstacles on key customer service projects
- Ability to build meaningful presentations, and perform spreadsheet analysis
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-ever-changing work environment
- Ability to work with various internal systems to mine data and research issues (Familiarity with SAP is a plus)
• Bachelor Degree preferred
• High level of problem solving ability
• Experience in sales, customer service, or retail is required
• Experience in the home electronics and appliances industry a strong plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite; Excel, Word, Power Point required. This position is not for beginners
• Person must be high energy, willing to learn, passionate about their work and able to handle customers/consumers in conflict resolution
• Great communication skills and ability to work on a team
• Position is 40 hours per week
• Must be able to start immediately upon official offer
Why Work Here?We are a technology solutions company helping organizations accelerate their business innovation and growth through project and talent solutions.
Opportunity to learn and grow.