Title: Electronics Technicians 3
Location: Minneapolis, MN USA 55420
Duration: 12+ months
Summary: Lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems, such as computer equipment, applying principles and theories of electronics, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing. A typically has the ability to make engineering drawings, and read and interpret blueprints. Typically has a degree in engineering technology or equivalent experience. The technical skills include the ability to apply the principles of electrical theory and knowledge of machines and tools.
· ASAP- 12 months from start date
· Stand hours OT is possible but can’t be promised
· 5 other team members that they will work closely with daily
· Electronics lab- Causal dress
· 5+ related experience
· Associate degree in related fields
· This is not a role for an engineer! We do not want over qualified candidates
· Hardware and hands on with software candidates is what we are looking for-The hands on is key!
· Quality of work feedback
Top 3 skills:
· Trouble shooting skills
· Proficient computer skills
· Knowledge in lab equipment ( Digital mustimeters oscilloscope)
Why Work Here?We are a technology solutions company helping organizations accelerate their business innovation and growth through project and talent solutions.
Opportunity to learn and grow.