Title: Customer Service Representative - Accounting
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 3 months
- Supports various accounts receivable management efforts.
- Works to create solutions that meet the financial needs of individual customers while maintaining an accountable profit.
- Perform account modifications and special program adjustments for dealer, customer and subsidy accounts.
- Processing customer requests for contract modifications.
- A 4-year college or university degree in any discipline and a minimum of 2 years exempt experience is recommended.
- Experience in credit, customer services, collections, marketing, financial statement analysis and/or related discipline is desired.
- Equivalent experience may be substituted for education.
- Must have time management skills and be able to perform multiple duties and prioritize when appropriate.
- Preferable experience with Oracle and an understanding of basic financial concepts and calculations.
- Prefer candidates with college degree or relevant experience in financial services industry or banking.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with Oracle, MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Why Work Here?We are a technology solutions company helping organizations accelerate their business innovation and growth through project and talent solutions.
Talent is at the heart of everything we do and deliver. Opportunity to learn and grow.