Scientist - Antibody & Protein Engineering
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Adimab is the leading provider of therapeutic antibody discovery and engineering technologies. This includes naïve discovery from synthetic libraries in yeast or B cells (mice and humans), antibody engineering and optimization, multi-specific antibody engineering, and a portfolio of proprietary CD3 antibodies licensed non-exclusively for bispecific applications. Adimab focuses solely on its partners and not on developing an internal product pipeline. Since 2009, Adimab has partnered with over 105 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, generating more than 475 therapeutic programs, over 60 clinical programs, and its first approved product. The Adimab technology has been transferred and implemented at Biogen, GSK, Lilly, Merck, Novo Nordisk, and Takeda. Funded discovery partners include leading pharmaceutical companies, such as Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol Myers Squibb, Novartis, Regeneron, Sanofi, Takeda and others. Adimab has also partnered with many early-stage venture-backed companies, including Amagma, Dragonfly, iOmx, NextPoint, Pliant, Tizona, TRex Bio and others, as well as mid-size public biopharmaceutical companies such as Alector, Cullinan Oncology, Innovent, Jounce, Mersana, Scholar Rock, Surface Oncology, and others.
Adimab’s integrated antibody discovery and engineering platform provides unprecedented speed from antigen to purified, full-length human IgGs. Adimab offers fundamental advantages by delivering diverse panels of therapeutically relevant antibodies that meet the most demanding standards for affinity, epitope coverage, species cross-reactivity, and developability. Adimab enables its partners to rapidly expand their biologics pipelines through a broad spectrum of technology access arrangements.
We are seeking a creative Scientist to join our Platform Technologies team. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing novel methods and technologies for the discovery and characterization of antibody and protein therapeutics. This individual will be expected to lead and/or support a range of projects spanning therapeutic antibody and protein discovery, engineering, and characterization. We primarily seek someone with demonstrated lab experience in executing projects in these research areas. Additional expertise in NGS (Next Generation Sequencing), ML (Machine Learning), and rational or structure-guided antibody/protein library design is desirable as this Scientist will work in close collaboration with the Adimab Computational Biology group.
- Initiate, execute, and interpret innovative research
- Monitor emerging technologies in the protein biologics field
- Internal technology development; focus on antibody and protein engineering technologies
- Partner-funded antibody discovery and optimization campaigns
- Read papers, contribute to company-wide scientific discussion, and bring new ideas to the table
- Successfully collaborate with multiple teams and departments
Needed upon hire
- Ph.D. or equivalent practical experience in protein biochemistry, molecular biology, protein engineering, or related field documented by relevant publications
- A track record of executing high-quality experimental science; a thinker and a doer
- Knowledge, experience, and interest in display technologies for antibody or protein engineering
- Basic knowledge of protein structural analysis methods desired
- Knowledge of basic data analysis and statistical methods
- Desire to meticulously execute bench work; detail oriented and organized
- Strong competency and knowledge of molecular biology techniques; experience with NGS a plus
- Basic knowledge of and experience with standard microbiological culturing techniques
- Adaptable and productive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Communicates proactively and efficiently with colleagues and supervisors
- Curiosity and passion for science
Come join us!
As a profitable privately-held biotech company, we take a long-term view on value creation and make substantial investments in technology development, research, and our people. We proudly promote meritocracy and reward employees who are productive, use their resources wisely, and make meaningful contributions to the team. We offer individually tailored compensation packages comprised of a competitive salary, meaningful equity, a 2:1 401(k) match, and comprehensive health care benefits.
Located in New Hampshire’s beautiful Upper Connecticut River Valley, we are minutes from Dartmouth College, the Geisel School of Medicine, the Thayer School of Engineering, the Tuck School of Business, and the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. We are fortunate to be situated in an area that is renowned for its premier skiing, hiking, and biking.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Director Protein Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!