We are the leading technology provider for antibody-based drug discovery, focusing solely on our partners without pursuing an internal product pipeline. Since 2009, we have partnered with over 70 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, generating more than 300 therapeutic programs. Our technology has been transferred and implemented at Biogen, GSK, Lilly, Merck, Takeda and Novo Nordisk, and our funded discovery partners include leading pharmaceutical companies, such as Boehringer Ingelheim, Celgene, Genentech, Gilead, Kyowa Hakko Kirin, Novartis, Regeneron, Roche, Sanofi, and Takeda. We have also partnered with many early-stage venture-backed companies, including Alector, Cullinan Oncology, Dragonfly, Pliant, Potenza, Tizona, iTeos and others, as well as mid-size public biopharmaceutical companies such as Acceleron, Five Prime, Innovent, Jounce, Mersana, Scholar Rock, Seattle Genetics, Surface Oncology, and others.
Our integrated antibody discovery and engineering platform provides unprecedented speed from antigen to purified, full-length human IgGs. We offer fundamental advantages by delivering diverse panels of therapeutically relevant antibodies that meet the most aggressive standards for affinity, epitope coverage, species cross-reactivity, and developability. We enable our partners to rapidly expand their biologics pipelines through a broad spectrum of technology access arrangements.
We are seeking an experienced finance and/or accounting professional to join our team. The successful candidate will have the knowledge and skills to support a broad range of finance functions, including cash account maintenance, equity plan tracking, and annual and quarterly tax preparation. In addition to being highly analytical, the successful candidate will possess the strong organizational skills needed to oversee several administrative aspects of the function.
- Oversee and administer cash accounts, including recording all cash and credit card transactions
- Maintain debt subledger
- Process reimbursements in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist with equity and stock compensation including new grant tracking, third party valuations, and tender offer administration
- Prepare supporting documents for tax and other correspondence with LLC members
- Own administrative process of quarterly tax distributions and state withholding / composite elections
- Track and ensure compliance with deadlines and financial controls
- Help ensure financial controls are adhered to while continually working to improve processes
- Manage confidential and non-routine information discreetly and professionally
Needed upon hire
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of experience
- Ability to perform under time-pressures and meet deadlines
- Adaptable and productive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of and commitment to continuous advancement in Microsoft Excel
- Hard working and intrinsically motivated
- Demonstrable willingness and proactivity to take on additional work
- Analytical thinker who also understands the bigger picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Take ownership of assignments
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Ambitious with “can do” attitude
- Must be able to handle highly sensitive and confidential matters effectively and discreetly
- Positive, helpful attitude; is a pleasure to interact with
Come join us!
As a profitable privately-held biotech company, we take a long-term view on value creation and make substantial investments in technology development, research, and our people. We proudly promote meritocracy and reward employees who are productive, use their resources wisely, and make meaningful contributions to the team. We offer individually tailored compensation packages comprised of a competitive salary, meaningful equity, a 2:1 401(k) match, and comprehensive health care benefits.
Located in New Hampshire’s beautiful Upper Connecticut River Valley, we are minutes from Dartmouth College, the Geisel School of Medicine, the Thayer School of Engineering, the Tuck School of Business, and the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. We are fortunate to be situated in an area that is renowned for its premier skiing, hiking, kayaking, and biking.