We are currently looking for an ambitious and team-oriented intern to join our fast-paced and energetic team as soon as possible or at the start of 2020. We search for interns who can work full-time and commit to an initial 3 to 6-month period. This is a paid internship; we look to hire at the entry-level from this position depending on our business needs.
We consider our interns to be integral parts of our account teams. Therefore at Adfero, we call them Account Coordinators and they support client account teams in delivering high-quality strategic communications services, including social media engagement, media relations, research and writing. While the role involves some administrative duties, interns who show a high level of competency and initiative can and will become a key player in coordinating and executing client projects.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Recently graduated from college or is a graduate student with a demonstrated interest in communications, marketing and/or public affairs
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours a week, 9am-6pm)
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills
- A sense of professionalism and collaboration
- A strong organizational skills/is detail-oriented - can catch typos and will be on top of projects/tasks
- The ability to prioritize work in a changing environment and manage their time extremely well - this skill is key in our fast-paced, client-centric environment where re-prioritizing happens throughout the day
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, journalism, English or related discipline preferred
- An Adfero culture fit: strategic, creative, ambitious, dependable and team-oriented with no ego
- Alignment with our Core Values:
- Harambee. We all pull together.
- Learn from mistakes. Strive to improve.
- Be responsible for results.
- Respect the dignity and abilities of each individual.