Adesso Solutions partners with North American small and midsized Consumer Packaged Goods (SMB CPG) companies to provide Trade Promotion Effectiveness (TPE) solutions through an industry-leading, standard Trade Promotion Management (TPM) system, unique supporting services, and an ongoing community approach. These systems and services continue to expand, based on industry changes and client input. Our solutions help manufacturers manage trade spending to make better business decisions and to improve the payment reconciliation process from retailers and distributors – a long-term industry issue. This represents a huge unmet need and growth area, and our approach is unique to the industry. We’re passionate about doing whatever it takes to drive our clients’ trade promotion improvements and successes over the short- and long-term. We are results-oriented, critical thinkers with a disciplined focus on achieving business objectives. We have experienced significant growth over the recent years in the SMB segment and our business plan expects this continued and expanded growth to continue and accelerate.
Adesso is also a small team, where everyone is expected to contribute to our clients (and ‘not yet’ clients’ success – this is not a corporation with an ability to hide. Training will be ‘on the job’ for the most part, so the expectation of a ‘roomful of manuals’ should not be expected.
However, a key focus and differentiator of Adesso is our ability to ‘help our clients relax. We work hard to make it fun – yes, that is a pink flamingo in the logo and the name of our core product. In addition, our product releases are named after beaches and our office has a unique flavor. As a result, virtually all of our clients are highly reference-able, and most are very vocal in supporting us. Hard work and focus goes a long way.
We are seeking a very driven, energetic and results-oriented entry-level (2-5 years’ experience) administrative professional to join our Team. The selected candidate will need to possess the drive to proactively develop a broad-based understanding of trade spending within the CPG industry, and the challenges that go along with effectively managing it. To be successful in this position, he or she will also enjoy networking and relationship building within our Team and our client partners. This experience will help with accomplishing internal priorities, goals and organization. There is tremendous long-term opportunity for growth here.
Join us, and be part of something personally and professionally rewarding!
This position will be accountable to assist in the development and setting of specific objectives, strategies and tactics for individual projects, to drive and assist in presentation development – internally and externally, and to address other opportunities as needed.
The successful candidate will be intelligent, logical, focused, manages by objectives and a sponge for knowledge. Also, have a total command of technology, including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), and the ability to learn/utilize a CRM system (i.e. Salesforce.com). These are a must for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop objectives, strategies and plans for daily and weekly activities, to include owning execution of many of them, following up for approvals, and managing to completion by the due date.
- Preparation, proofing, editing of presentations, spreadsheets and other documents.
- Attendance in meetings/conference calls with ownership of detailed note-taking/recapping.
- Manage and follow up on Adesso team calendar and action item lists.
- Producing marketing materials and client learning materials in-house. This would include any printing and binding tasks associated to the project.
- Perform shipping tasks through FedEx and USPS.
- Perform requested clerical and administrative duties as needed by management.
- Assist the Client Effectiveness department with the organization of client calls and requests.
- Prepare office for client visits, trainings, etc.
- Assist with client training coordination and necessary reporting.
- Responsible for sales premiums inventory, re-ordering, and preparation for sales meetings and conferences.
- Salesforce.com management and reporting.
- Ongoing updating of reports, such as pipeline, solution release progress, diagnostics, etc.
- Education: 4-year college degree in Business, Communication, English, Marketing, Sales, or related area.
- Experience: Business/Office Administration experience desirable.
- High comfort-level with technology.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Hard working, self-motivated, do-what-it-takes candidate that is extremely organized, has great attention to detail, and a proven ability to work effectively and independently.
- Outgoing and high-energy, dynamic and enthusiastic personality, with high comfort level approaching people, working with local and remote team members, as well as communicating professionally via phone and email.
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent writing/proofing, as well as spreadsheet and presentation development skills, detailed and timely recapping ability of meetings, prospect conversations, and attended events.
- Has a driven, proactive attitude for learning about trade promotion management solutions. Has the desire for learning through research, store checks, meeting attendance, etc.
- Some experience with CRM (i.e. Salesforce.com).
- Ability to set detailed daily, weekly and long-term objectives, as well as manage and report on these by targeted due dates.
- Competitive base salary and lucrative incentive plan based on company performance (everyone is on the same plan).
- Excellent Health Benefits (BCBS PPO), matching 401K, along with other core benefits.
- Other unique benefits.