The roles and responsibilities for the Welder position include, but are not limited to:
- Perform GTAW and GMAW in a manner that ensures the production of their high-quality line of products.
- Set up the work area, select and verify the material for production, and meet the daily welding production and quality demands of the Weld Shop.
- Weld the following in different positions and on different gauges: stainless steel and black iron. Occasionally expected to weld other materials.
- Math skills to include basic arithmetic and geometry
- High school diploma or GED required. Minimum 1 year of TIG welding experience in a similar environment. Math test. Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for the Welder position in Colchester, VT.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Veterans/Disabled