Hiring on all shifts with pay rates up to $18.50 per hour!
Job Responsibilities for these Warehouse Worker positions include but are not limited to:
- Operates a forklift once certified and required; operation tends to be more limited or is less complex operation/movements.
- Performs various warehouse tasks, including shipping/receiving, inventory, facility upkeep, use of hand tools and more.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements for these Warehouse Worker positions include:
- High school Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to operate forklift
- Forklift Certification, preferred, typically required in most operations within 3 to 6 months of hire.
- Valid state issued driver's license.
- Able to respond promptly and professionally to customer needs
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms or other related documents
- Able to operate hand and power tools and perform manual tasks
- Must follow safety policies and procedures
- Basic proficiency in operating a computer To be considered for the Warehouse Workers position, Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records