Warehouse Welding Operator
Adecco Beatrice, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Here's a preview of what you'll be working on as a Warehouse Welding Operator:
- Read and interpret project plans, blueprints, and other written instructions and diagrams to perform task at hand
- Selects appropriate weld jig, positions and secures piece parts in weld jig by loading parts by hand or by hoist
- Performs MIG tack welds and seam welds based on project needs
- Sets up welding cells for production runs
- Buff and inspect welded surfaces to ensure quality standards are met
- Some technical knowledge and ability to follow standard work and procedures
- Ability and experience in using a variety of different welders and demonstrated welding techniques
- High School diploma or equivalent
INTERESTED??? Here's what it takes to apply:
These Warehouse Welding Operator jobs may require some overtime. With starting pay rates starting at $16.42-$17.42/hr, this is a great opportunity to earn some fast, and serious cash! We heave openings on all shifts.
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Warehouse Welding Operator job, click on Apply Now! We can't wait to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Adecco