If you meet the qualifications below, click on Apply Now! - After submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate in person interview. We are looking for candidates to join our team ASAP, so don't wait!
Responsibilities for Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Associate jobs include:
- Picking, packing and stocking movement within a warehouse
- Maintaining the uninterrupted flow of a production line
- Keeping the warehouse clear
- Ensuring any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Associate jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience.
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Good organizational skills and a methodical approach to work
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Associate job with Adecco in Richmond, CA, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.