Responsibilities for Warehouse Shipping and Receiving jobs include:
- Loading and unloading packages from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, and conveyor system carts
- Lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling packages on a continuous and repetitive basis
- Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
- Building and stretch wrapping pallets
- Warehouse Shipping and Receiving jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others
What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly or daily pay with direct deposit or pay card
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Shipping and Receiving job with Adecco in Holland, Michigan, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.