Responsibilities for Warehouse Shipping and Receiving jobs include:
- Loading and unloading packages from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, and conveyor system carts
- Lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling packages on a continuous and repetitive basis
- Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
- Building and stretch wrapping pallets
- Warehouse Shipping and Receiving jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others
What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit or pay card
These positions are for a weekend project! All weekend candidates will be able to volunteer for Monday and Friday shifts for extra hours!
We have openings on 1st and 2nd shifts with pay rates of $12.00/hr.!
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Shipping and Receiving job with Adecco in Flower Mound, Texas, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.