Adecco Brownsburg, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Warehouse Packers require candidates to use RF scanners to receive new shipments, hand pick orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, pack and label merchandise for shipment, and transport products within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Warehouse Packers are entry-level positions and do not require any previous experience. To be successful in this role, you must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and will need to be able to stand for your entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse.
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $12.50-$13.75/hr, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly pay - you receive a paycheck every week!
- A warehouse environment with casual dress standards
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
The pay rate for this Warehouse Packer job is starting at $12.50-$13.75/hr. We have openings on all shifts and can help you chose the best shift to fit your schedule!
Click on apply now for instant consideration for these Warehouse Packer positions in Brownsburg, Indiana!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!