As a Warehouse Package Handler at a local client you will hand pick orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, pack and label merchandise for shipment, and transport products within a warehouse environment.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Picking orders and placing items on conveyors
- Packaging product to order specifications
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
These Warehouse Package Handler jobs are entry-level positions. Training is provided and no previous experience is necessary. This is an excellent opportunity to earn $12.00-12.50/hr while gaining valuable experience that you can add to your resume.
Requirements for Warehouse Package Handler jobs include:
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit or pay card
We have openings on all shifts.
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Package Handler job in Olive branch, Mississippi, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.