Warehouse Package Handler
Adecco Newark, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Warehouse Package Handler at a local client you will pick ingredients and pack them into boxes, as well as other general warehouse duties
Primary responsibilities include:
- Picking, packing and stocking movement within a warehouse
- Maintaining the uninterrupted flow of a production line
- Keeping the warehouse clear
- Ensuring any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently These Warehouse Package Handler jobs are entry level positions. Training is provided, and no previous experience is necessary. This is an excellent opportunity to earn $13.30-$15.00 per hour while gaining valuable experience that you can add to your resume.
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Good organizational skills and a methodical approach to work
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
Qualifications for Warehouse Package Handler jobs include
We have openings on 1st and 2nd shifts. Weekend work is required for Saturday or Sunday.
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Package Handler job in Newark, New Jersey, click on Apply Now!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Adecco