As a Warehouse Package Handler at a local client you will pick ingredients and pack them into boxes, as well as other general warehouse duties
Primary responsibilities include:
- Picking, packing and stocking movement within a warehouse
- Maintaining the uninterrupted flow of a production line
- Keeping the warehouse clear
- Ensuring any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
Qualifications for Warehouse Package Handler jobs include
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Good organizational skills and a methodical approach to work
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
We have openings on 1st and 2nd shifts. Weekend work is required for Saturday and Sunday.
We also offer great incentives like a perfect attendance program and award an associate with a $50 gift card weekly and a raffle in place for a TV at the end of November based on attendance!
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Package Handler job in Newark, New Jersey, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.