As a Warehouse Package Handler at a local client you will hand pick orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, pack and label merchandise for shipment, and transport products within a warehouse environment.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Picking orders and placing items on conveyors
- Packaging product to order specifications
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
- Must be able to stand for entire shift, walk throughout the warehouse and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay
These Warehouse Package Handler jobs are entry-level positions. Training is provided and no previous experience is necessary. This is an excellent opportunity to earn $12.00-$12.50/hr on weekdays and $14.00/hr on weekends, plus overtime while gaining valuable experience that you can add to your resume.
Requirements for Warehouse Package Handler jobs include:
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits include:
We have openings on 1st and 2nd shifts.
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Package Handler job in Lynchburg, Virginia, click on Apply Now!