As a Warehouse Package Handler at Ralph Lauren, you will hand pick orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, pack and label merchandise for shipment, and transport products within a warehouse environment.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Picking orders and placing items on conveyors
- Packaging product to order specifications
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
These Warehouse Package Handler jobs are entry-level positions. Training is provided, and no previous experience is necessary. This is an excellent opportunity to earn $10.50-11.00/hr. while gaining valuable experience that you can add to your resume. Take advantage of our daily pay option! Why wait to get paid? Get paid today!
Requirements for Warehouse Package Handler jobs include:
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
- Paying attention to detail while picking orders and packing items for shipping
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
The shift for this position is - Monday- Friday 3 pm to 12:30 am - Must be able to work weekends including Holidays
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly or daily pay with direct deposit and pay card
- Employee Sale Access, Merchandise Discounts, Attendance Raffles, Production Incentives
- Climate controlled facility
- Clean & Safe Work Environment
- Seasonal Growth Opportunities
- Cross Training through multiple departments/locations
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Package Handler job in High Point, North Carolina, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.