As a Warehouse Package Handler at a local client you will hand pick orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, pack and label merchandise for shipment, and transport products within a warehouse environment.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Load planner for Outbound/UPS/ and or Separate Ship department
- Scans (flashes), labels and manifests product shipping through Outbound, UPS, and direct to hubs, customers, and retail stores
- Ensures accuracy of packets, manifests by load
- Ensure quantity on all loads are 100% accurate at all times
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate
- Works with team of loaders to complete loads by scheduled pick up times
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit or pay card
These Warehouse Package Handler jobs are entry-level positions. Training is provided, and no previous experience is necessary. This is an excellent opportunity to earn $13.00/hr. while gaining valuable experience that you can add to your resume.
Requirements for Warehouse Package Handler jobs include:
We have opportunities available on first shift!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits include:
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Package Handler job in City of Industry, CA, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records