ABOUT THE JOB:
Warehouse Material Handler jobs require candidates to receive products using RF scanners and unload shipments from trucks, pack and label merchandise for shipment, and transport products within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Load and unload packages from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, and conveyor system carts
- Work in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Operate carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
- Build and stretch wrap pallets
- Warehouse Material Handler jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
PAY / SCHEDULE:
The pay rate for Warehouse Material Handler jobs starts at $11.00/hr, plus overtime as needed. We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
We have openings on all shifts.
WHY WORK FOR ADECCO:
We are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries. Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are here to help, and we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
HOW TO APPLY:
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Material Handler job in Olive branch, Mississippi, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records