Responsibilities for Warehouse Material Handler Jobs include but are not limited to:
- Partner with the Material Specialist to ensure replenishment are transported to the designated case pick area using the RF scanner.
- Ensure long prong, forklift and reach truck daily inspections are performed; including charging and changing the batteries.
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and moving packages to storage areas within the warehouse
- Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
- Basic writing and math skills required
- Knowledge of standard warehouse practices and processes helpful but not required
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Must have the ability to pull, push climb, balance, stoop, knee, crouch and reach with arms
- Must be able to walk/stand for entire shift
- Long prong/stand-up fork truck experience
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
You should meet the following qualifications to be considered for a Warehouse Material Handler job:
What's in this for you?
Click on apply now for instant consideration for these Warehouse Material Handler Jobs in Lawrence, MA!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!