ABOUT THE JOB:
Warehouse Material Handler jobs require candidates to receive products using RF scanners and unload shipments from trucks, pack and label merchandise for shipment, and transport products within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Organizes lists of garments needed
- Picks and packs garments in totes
- Accurately marks lists with corrections where discrepancies exist
- Must be able to enter corrections from lists into computer
- Helps with location and list audits
- Maintains clutter free and safe work area
- Follows and executes all safety, security, and administrative routines
- Sorts and stages recyclables
- Retrieves loaded totes/racks and load trucks with merchandise and secures with a seal
- Notifies a manager of any discrepancies or damages
- Breaks down and sorts cartons/totes/pallets daily from arriving trailers
- Confirms quantities of new production received
- Stores cartons into predetermined locations
- Accurately scans variants and location barcodes
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
PAY / SCHEDULE:
The pay rate for Warehouse Material Handler jobs starts at $13.00-14.50/hr, plus overtime as needed. We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
No set rotation on days-one Saturday or Sunday off and then one other day off during the week.
- 1st shift Sunday-Saturday
- 2nd shift M-F
- 3rd Shift Sunday-Friday
WHY WORK FOR ADECCO:
We are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries. Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are here to help, and we care about our associates' well-being on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
HOW TO APPLY:
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Material Handler job in Burlington, NJ, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.