ABOUT THE JOB:
Warehouse Lead opportunities are for the highly motivated and energetic self-starters! This position does involve directly supervising material handlers. As a Lead, you will be responsible to train, develop others, while ensuring safety in a productive manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Continuously manage resources to ensure maximum output, accuracy and efficiency
- Meet or exceed all established standards for productivity
- Ensure all policies and procedures are communicated, understood, and adhered
- Ensure that all department employees receive detailed skills, safety training and proactive coaching to aid in continued development
- Preferred HS diploma or equivalent
- Management/supervisory experience in a warehouse or production-based environment a must
- Prior experience in operations and/or analyzing productivity data
- Proficiency in MS office is preferred
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay-card Click Apply Now and a Recruiter will contact you shortly!
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
PAY / SCHEDULE:
The pay rate for these Warehouse Lead opportunities are contingent upon experience. We are currently running a 1 st shift operation M-F and hours between 7a-330p. As we navigate more into the holiday season, candidates should be flexible enough to work weekends and/or be open for another shift as a 2 nd and 3 rd shift roll-out.
WHY WORK FOR ADECCO:
We are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries. Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are here to help, and we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/ . The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.