Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. Currently, we are assisting a local client recruiting for Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist jobs in Scotia, New York. These are temp to hire jobs that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable warehouse experience.
As a Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist at a local client you will clean and do simple cosmetic upgrades to cable boxes
Primary responsibilities include:
- Removing/installing covers, replacing screens, putting rubber stoppers on the bottom of the units
- Cleaning the units involves using blower vacuums to remove dust and dirt
- Using RF handheld scanners
- Running tests on different test equipment (Raptors, Gens, CMTx, etc)
- Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience
- Able to lift up to 12 lbs (per box)
- Have excellent manual dexterity
- Have a strong attention for detail
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- $135 attendance bonus for working a full 40 hour week!
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have openings on first and second shift!
At Adecco, we care about our associates' well-being on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist job with Adecco in Scotia, New York, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records