As a Truck Operator at a local client you will help clients reach their destinations safely and on time
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting clients as they get into and out of the vehicle
- Reporting back to the supervisor when clients have been dropped off at their destination
- Taking work orders from supervisor for client trip
- Reporting any incidents or accidents to the supervisor
Qualifications for warehouse Truck Operator include
- MUST have a current valid driver's license, and be able to drive a manual transmission
- past three (3) years & no suspensions/revocations in the last five (5) years
- MUST be able to provide 2 previous employment references, and TWIC card and stick shift experience is required for some of the openings (not all)
We have openings on 1st shift.
For instant consideration for this Truck Operator job in Baltimore, Maryland, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview! --We offer referral bonuses!--TWIC card required (will be reimbursed for cost, once hired on)--
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.