Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. Currently, we are assisting EPIQ recruiting for Training Coordinator in Beaverton, Oregon. These are long term assignments that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable Class Action and Claims Solutions and Corporate Services experience.
As a Training Coordinator at EPIQ you will be responsible for onboarding and Training Coordinator for new and existing Client Services Remediation staff. Track and report training metrics. Training Coordinator will work closely with Training Specialist to support training needs.
Primary responsibilities include:
- New Hire Onboarding, set up equipment requests and systems access
- Manage scheduling and logistics for training sessions
- Prepare training matrix and reports to encompass new hires, trends and training results
- Minimum 1 yr. experience with direct client/customer contact in a professional environment
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to process information in a fast - paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
- Client will provide passes for public transportation on Tri Met
The starting pay rate for Training Coordinator jobs is $24. - $26.00/hr, plus overtime as needed.
This position is day shift, Monday - Friday.
At Adecco, we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
For instant consideration for this Training Coordinator job with Adecco in Beaverton, OR, click on Apply Now!